The members of the FASD E.L.M.O. NETWORK (Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder – Elgin, London, Middlesex, Oxford Network) are committed to:
- Supporting community FASD initiatives
- Supporting facilitated FASD parent support groups
- Information sharing of efforts/services across the spectrum of community agencies in the prevention and management of FASD utilizing existing mechanisms
- Providing current information and education to the community
- Advocating with various government agencies to raise awareness and support for FASD
- Maintaining an inventory of services and resources which are available in the community
The FASD E.L.M.O. NETWORK representation is cross sectoral. Committee members may participate representing an organization or as an individual. Members include individuals who represent agencies, service providers and individuals having an interest, knowledge and commitment to those living with an FASD.